President Muhammadu Buhari has announced the appointments of eleven personal staff .
This was made known by the Senior Special Assistant to the President Garba Shehu in a press statement on Friday.
Most of those who made it to the President’s latest list were those who had served in his first term.
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE
PRESIDENT BUHARI MAKES APPOINTMENTS OF PERSONAL STAFF
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the following appointments of personal staff.
- Mohammed Sarki Abba – Senior Special Assistant to the President (Household and Social Events)
- Ya’u Shehu Darazo – Senior Special Assistant to the President (Special Duties)
- Dr Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi – Personal Physician to the President
- Amb. Lawal A. Kazaure – State Chief of Protocol
- Sabiu Yusuf – Special Assistant (Office of the President)
- Saley Yuguda – Special Assistant (House Keeping)
- Ahmed Muhammed Mayo – Special Assistant (Finance & Administration)
- Mohammed Hamisu Sani – Special Assistant (Special Duties)
- Friday Bethel – Personal Assistant (General Duties)
- Sunday Aghaeze – Personal Assistant (State Photographer)
- Bayo Omoboriowo – Personal Assistant (Presidential Photographer)
The above appointments take effect from May 29, 2019.