1. Do not click on the link if you receive a suspicious text message, and do not install any app or security update the page asks you to install.
2. Use updated antivirus software that detects and prevents malware infections.
3. Apply critical patches to the system and application.
4. Use strong passwords and enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) over logins.
5. Back-up your data regularly.
6. If you have been affected by this campaign, you should reset your device to factory mode as soon as possible. This will delete any data on your phone, including personal data.
7. Do not restore from backups created after installing the app. You may contact ngCERT on *email@example.com* for technical assistance.
8. You will also need to change the passwords to all of your online accounts, with urgency, around your online bank accounts.
9. If you have concerns that your accounts may have been accessed by unauthorised people, contact your bank immediately.”